SPIRITUAL JOURNEY GROUP: Experiential Practice
WALKING OUR TALK
May 12, 2021 – August 4, 2021
13-week class held every Wednesday from 6 – 9 PM
Classes held in Valley Junction, West Des Moines, IA
**Skype is available for distance learning**
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
This quote from a poem by Mary Oliver is a touchstone for this class.
• How do we live our lives in an authentic and joyful way?
• In this small group we will share and examine our Core Beliefs and Values.
• Do we live from these beliefs and values? Have some of them become outmoded or need to be interpreted in the light of what our current times are urging us to do and be?
• To walk our talk requires that we live from our True Selves, by being authentic.
• We own and learn how to overcome our shadows, those parts of ourselves that keep us in fear, guilt or shame.
• Being true to ourselves, being authentic, opens us to connection, creativity and flow.
• When we realize that every action on our part creates a reaction in the whole we can begin to own our power as co-creators.
• When we come to honor what is unique and special about ourselves we can develop our strengths and have the courage to meet our challenges.
• One quality that many of us have is our empathic and other intuitive (psychic) abilities. We will honor and strengthen those.
Come join us in creating your authentic and joyful self as you live this one wild and precious life.
The cost is $30/week or you can receive a discounted rate of $370 if paid in advance.
*Bartering opportunities for partial payments are available and can be negotiated individually before the group begins.